NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Country and southern pop singer-songwriter Brei Carter will release her debut album, Brand New Country, everywhere digitally on September 16, 2022, plus a limited number of physical CDs which will be available at linktr.ee/breicarter. The new album contains an eclectic collection of new music and familiar favorites, like the catchy chorus hook in “Gave Him A Girl,” or her timeless reworking of Charley Pride’s “Kiss An Angel Good Mornin’” and her last single, the standoffish and feisty “Paybacks,” all of which have garnered her critical acclaim. Songs which the blossoming Nashville-based country recording artist has also crafted her very likable reputation on.
Brand New Country represents music she wrote and recorded with a diverse group of multi-genre music producers including Nashville songwriting veterans Curt Ryle (Taylor Swift, Pam Tillis, Brooks & Dunn) and Jason Wyatt, along with Atlanta based music producers William Washington WLPWR (Eminem, Wiz Khalifa, Yellawolf) and Bridgetown (Mary J Blige, Neyo, Trey Songz), and St. Louis based pop and hip-hop producer SP Fredrick Perine (Baby Bam, JungleBrothers, Ball & Ro).
“Stronger Than That” is Brei’s next single to country radio and the album’s current focus track that was produced by Jason Wyatt and co-written with Wayne Burton. As her songs are typically known for, the song’s message is as timely as it is powerful, and is part of her life’s musical story book.
“When Wayne and I wrote that song, I wanted to tell my story of what I went through growing up, how I felt,” Brei explained. “I wanted to share with the world that no matter what obstacles they were dealing with or going through, that they could make it. Stronger than that is a reminder that you’re tougher than you think and to believe in yourself regardless of what others think or say.”
Since making her emergence into Nashville’s bustling music scene in 2016, Brei has quickly established herself as a smooth and sometimes edgy songstress whose single catalog has garnered praise from Billboard, Music Row Magazine’s Robert K. Oermann, St. Louis Magazine, Guitar Girl Magazine, and has landed her appearances on WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour, NewsMax-TV, RFD-TV, WSMV-TV and others. Carter’s infectious melodies also helped propel her onto the CMA Fest Spotlight Stage this past June, where she gave her first performance at a major music festival.
Single name: “Stronger Than That”
Album name:Brand New Country
Release date: September 16, 2022Album audio producers: Jason Wyatt, Curt Ryle, Bridgetown, SP Fredrick Perine, William Washington WLPWRBuy/Stream/Listen at linktr.ee/breicarter*PRIVATE* Media/Radio review: SoundClound.com
Track Listing, Producers & Songwriters:
1. “Brand New Country” $ (Brei Carter, Shawn Hubbard)
2. “Smiling” * (Brei Carter, Josh Courson, Jason Wyatt)
3. “Roadmaps Of Memories” ^ (Curt Ryle, Hollie Jett)
4. “Kiss An Angel Good Mornin’” * (Ben James Peters)
5. “Cowboy Romeo” * (Brei Carter, Jason Wyatt, James Breedwell)
6. “Paybacks” * (Brei Carter, Jason Campbell, Terry Smith)
7. “Stronger Than That” * (Brei Carter, Wayne Burton)
8. “Country Choir” * (Corey Lee Barker, Shantell Odgen)
9. “Sippin On A Good Time” ^ (Curt Ryle, Kelsey Hart, Tony Mullins)
10. “Cowgirl” ^ (Brei Carter, Carli Vintaj
11. “Here’s To Nowhere” * (Brei Carter, Corey Lee Barker)
12. “Propane” @ (Brei Carter, Misha Fair)
13. “Gave Him A Girl” * (Brei Carter, Mason Douglas, Jason Wyatt)
14. “Love Don’t Look Like This” ^ (Marilyn Crawley)
15. “Yours” * (Corey Lee Barker, Charley Woods)
16. “Ride In The Desert” featuring Josh Waters + (Brei Carter, SP Fredrick Perine, Shawn Hubbard)
* = Produced by Jason Wyatt
^ = Produced by Curt Ryle
+ = Produced by SP Fredrick Perine
@ = Produced by William Washington WLPWR
$ = Produced by Bridgetown
The post Country Singer-Songwriter Brei Carter Announces Eclectic Debut Album ‘Brand New Country’ For September Release appeared first on The thetennesseedigest.com.