- The Grand Ole Opry in Nashville is the longest-running live radio show in the world, featuring performances by country music legends and up-and-comers.
- The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville is a must-see for any country music fan, with exhibits on the history and culture of the genre.
- The Ryman Auditorium in Nashville is known as the “Mother Church of Country Music,” and has hosted performances by a wide range of artists over the years.
- Dollywood in Pigeon Forge is a theme park with a variety of rides, shows, and attractions, as well as a water park and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- The Memphis Zoo is home to a wide variety of animals from around the world, including elephants, gorillas, and lions.
- The Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum tells the story of the city’s role in the birth of rock and roll and soul music.
- The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville offers a variety of entertainment options, including a water park, a spa, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- The Belcourt Theatre in Nashville is an independent movie theater that screens a variety of films, including independent, foreign, and classic films.
- The Jack Daniel’s Distillery in Lynchburg is a popular tourist destination, offering tours and tastings of the famous whiskey.
- The Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga features a wide variety of marine life, including sharks, rays, and sea turtles, as well as a variety of educational programs and activities.
These are just a few of the many entertainment options available in Tennessee. Whether you’re a fan of music, theme parks, or wildlife, there’s something for everyone to enjoy in this southern state.
Guest blogging and PR publications purchases can help businesses establish their brand as an authority and attract new audiences.